Exciting opportunities for developing custom applications and products using latest technologies on both mobile and web platforms, with inbuilt Analytics and BI components. We operate actively in the areas of Banking and Financial Services, Customer Satisfaction and Service Assessment, Aviation, and Government. We design and develop solutions aimed at fostering inclusive growth, using innovative technology solutions. Our solutions are in use in dozens of countries across the globe. We have been recognized as one of the fastest growing Business Intelligence companies in India, and as the Most Promising Customer Feedback Software Providers in India. Come join a team of professionals drawn from premier educational institutions in the country and led by experts.
Website : www.mydatawise.com
We offer a great opportunity for talented final semester students of B. Tech CS/IT 2020 batch at Datawise Management Services Private Limited, Hyderabad. More details about this opportunity are given below
• Write, test and maintain programs - in multiple languages and platforms.
• Modify programs to make them more efficient and run faster.
• Maintain program documents - specifications, test plans, test scripts
• Ensure a zero-error, 100% Standards & Processes compliant environment
• Contribute to functional and database design
• Effectively support regression testing, system testing and integration testing to ensure correct classification of errors, identification of causes and rectification of the same
• Translate requirements into functional specifications, and develop program design based on functional specifications
• Conduct demos of software programs
• Explore new and emerging technologies and adopt them to ongoing projects as appropriate
• Knowledge of structured programming techniques
• Knowledge programming languages such as - C, C++, Java
• Knowledge of SQL concepts and database programming. Understanding of database tuning concepts.
• Knowledge of programming using UI elements in web-based applications
• Understanding of Software Development Life Cycles
• Understanding of version control tools and library management processes
• Understanding of testing and regression testing concepts
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Good knowledge in Mobile development, python R would be an added advantage
Required Candidate profile
• Excellent written and verbal communication skill.
• Ability to quickly adapt and learn new technologies.
• Able to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
• Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, JS, Bootstrap, and knowledge in front-end technologies.
• Candidates, who are native of Hyderabad and ready to work from office only will be preferred
• Must be part of B. Tech program 2020 batch CS/IT
• Must have scored 65% or higher in class X and XII.
Compensation: - 15K – 18K per month
Upon successful completion of interview, DATAWISE may offer employment to those found fit to be taken on board as a team member. Selected candidates will join DATAWISE as Software Engineer
The growth and learning, and higher than usual monetary reward makes DATAWISE a great career launching platform