Greetings from TCS BPS!!
TCS is in business for last 50 years with consolidated revenues of USD 20.91 Billion in fiscal year 2018-2019 together with a consistent 25.14% CAGR since 1998. Currently for Q2FY20, revenue is USD 5,517 Billion with employee strength 450,738.
TCS is a pioneer amongst IT companies globally and a mega player offering consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT & IT-enabled services delivered across all major geographies through a unique onshore-offshore model i.e. ‘Global Network Delivery Model™’. The model offers multiple levers of time zone, language, skills and local business knowledge to deliver high quality solutions across the globe, 24x7 with globally connected workforce, seamless integrated delivery processes & through multi-tiered infrastructure. This model has been adopted by all global competitors and is recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development. TCS has firmly established its presence in the global arena consistently wining large deals such as USD 100 Million (2) in Q1-14.
Qualification Required: 2020 Batch – Bpharm & Mpharm , Bsc & Msc (Biotech, Biochem, Microbiology,Zoology)
Location – Mumbai
Role – Life Sciences
1. Review, extract and accurately enter AE data from marketed product, adverse event reports received from - spontaneous and/or solicited and/or clinical trial and/or legal and/or literature sources including health professionals, sales representatives, consumers and drug information in accordance with currently defined case handling procedures.
2. Interpret case-related information including AE coding, medical conditions, lab results and procedures, as well as compile complete narrative summaries.
3. Process and prepare re-portable cases within applicable timelines.
4. Meet specific data and quality targets for case handling.
5. Review, enter and verify follow-up information for cases, including correct identification of cases requiring targeted follow up.
6. Co-ordinate and conduct knowledge sharing sessions for the different type of case scenarios in the team.
7. Make significant contributions to projects relating to improvements in processes and systems.
8. Mentor junior staff in pharmacovigilance methodology and in processing different types of cases.
Knowledge of Medical Terminology
An understanding of the principles and concepts associated with Patient Safety case-handling process, including regulatory reporting requirements for single case expedited reporting, Patient
safety policies, processes and procedures.
Ability to prioritize schedule and organize.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Able to work independently, guided by procedures, with appropriate support.
Able to work effectively as part of a team.
Good time management.
Proficiency in English.
Computer Literacy (Good knowledge of MS Office)
• Candidates with gaps in education of more than 2 years are requested not to apply.
• Minimum 15yrs of full time education is must (10th + 12th + 3/4 years Graduation)
• Graduates through Open Universities/ Correspondence are requested not to apply.
• Candidates must have cleared their Supplementary or ATKT exams of 1st year or 2nd year before appearing for the interview
• Candidates should not have more than 3 months experience.