GSPANN Technologies is hiring entry level MBA(Finance)/B.Com/M.Com graduates for roles in Finance (Order to Cash Executive/Finance)
Qualification : B.Com/ M.Com/ MBA Finance
Year of Graduation : 2020/2021
Percentage Criterion : 60% throughout academics
Role : Executive / Sr. Executive (Finance/Order to Cash)
Compensation : 3.00 LPA
Bond/Agreement : Yes (Need to sign on the bond)
Bond Duration : 2 Years
Work Location : Hyderabad / Gurugram (Should be interested work in any one of the locations)
Interview location : Virtual
Tentative date of written test: 13-Nov-21
Job title : Order to Cash Executive / Sr. Executive
Hours : US Shift. (2.00 PM to 11.00 PM)
Invoice Processing Operations
Adaptable and flexible
Ability to establish strong client relationship
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines.
• Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor.
• You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work.
• You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day-to-day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders.
• You will be working closely with Client partners, Engagement Managers to effectively deliver on the requirements.
• You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
Job Role - Finance (India)
Vouching, verification, and Data entry of Invoices (including all the GST, TDS and other compliances).
Bank, vendor, and other reconciliations.
MIS reporting and GSTR Returns.
Compilation of Financial data as per the requirement of auditors.
* Knowledge of accounting software (Tally, Quickbooks or other ERP).
* MS Office-well versed in MS EXCEL, MS WORD, and MS POWERPOINT.
* Sound knowledge of Direct, Indirect Taxation and other statutory compliances.
* Understanding and knowledge of payroll taxation and payroll compliances.
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English.
About GSPANN Technologies:
GSPANN is a US-based consulting services provider focused on implementations in Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Business Intelligence & Mobile Solutioning initiatives. More than 90% of our current clientele are FORTUNE 1000 organizations. We specialize in strategy, architecture, delivery, and support of solutions in the ECM, Enterprise and Marketing Analytics, Big Data, DevOps, and Mobility space.
Since 2004, we have implemented solutions in ECM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Information Management, Big Data, Mobility, QA Automation, and Project Management. We have a good mix of subject-matter experts, project managers, senior and junior consultants. We have a successful & proven cost-effective onsite, offsite, and off-shore model.
For more information, Visit http://www.gspann.com