Go Getter and ready to take ownership.
Sr Power BI Developer will be responsible for the designing and development of Power BI analytical reports from diverse data sources.
• The role will cover complete systems Power BI Report development life cycle (SDLC) phases including requirements gathering, data analysis, data modelling, Reports and dashboards development, implementation, and post-implementation support.
• During the design phase, the role will work closely with the other stakeholders to produce data models that follow industry best practices and company standards.
• During the development phase, the role will perform reports and dashboards development using DAX and M Query, publish reports to Power BI and security configurations.
• Minimum experience of 2+ years is needed in Power BI Development, interacting with client and understand business requirements in context with BI needs and understand data model to be prepared so as to transform the raw data into meaningful insights in Power BI.
• Good SQL Knowledge and DAX writing.
• 2+ years of experience is needed on any of the Power BI editions such as Power BI Pro, Premium, Power BI Embedded.
• Strong exposure to Visualization, transformation and data analysis and must have the ability to design, build, test & debug analytical reports using Power BI best practices..
• Analyse data sources and processes the design development with optimal data model in Power BI.
• Good Experience in writing DAX queries in Power BI. Design and develop high performance reports with optimal Queries and DAX.
• Ability to design custom tables in Power BI.
• Collaborate with the team to architect reports security such as Row Level etc
• Experience in publishing and scheduling Power BI reports
• Should have knowledge and experience in prototyping, designing, and requirement analysis.
• Good to have knowledge and skills for secondary tools such as SSAS, SQL Datawarehouse, Azure Analysis Services.
• Should be able to write high performance SQL queries.
• Should be able to perform data extraction and transformation as required.
• Implement changes and provide post-implementation user support and system support.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by your manager.
• Excellent in analytical thinking for translating data into informative insights and reports.
• Sound knowledge of database management, SQL querying, data warehousing, business intelligence, and OLAP (Online Analytical Processing).
Education / Experience Requirements:
• Bachelors or master’s in information technology or equivalent experience 2+ years of experience in the industry.
• Minimum of 2+ years of Power BI hands on experience.
• Should be willing to work in any of the US, UK or India Operational hours.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
• 2+ years of strong experience as Power BI developerStrong experience in writing queries, stored procedures in SQL Server databases.
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail required.
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with all organizational levels.
• Excellent problem-solving/troubleshooting skills required.
• Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
• Should be an excellent team player with a positive can-do attitude.
• Ability to multi task and manage time efficiently.