* 2020 Year of passing graduates
* 7 CGPA and above
* No pending backlogs
* Pursuing B.Tech / M.Tech / MS degree in CSE/IT Or Circuit branches (ECE/ EEE/ E&I) OR related quantitative field
* Candidate should not have participated in any of Microsoft’s hiring events within the last 1 year
* Candidate who interned with Microsoft during last summer and did not get an FTE offer are not eligible to apply
Microsoft India (R&D) Private Limited, a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, set up Microsoft India Development Center (MSIDC) at Hyderabad in 1998. Over the course of the past 17 plus years, we have expanded to become one of Microsoft Corporation’s largest R&D centers outside its headquarters in Redmond.
MSIDC is a part of Microsoft Corporation’s strategy of global shared development, where teams across geographies collaborate to build great software and services. Our development teams are aligned to four engineering groups at Microsoft Corporation—Application and Services (ASG), Cloud and Enterprise (C&E), Microsoft Business Solutions (MBS) and Operating System (OS). Our engineers in MSIDC contribute to the engineering of critical and important technologies in the above areas, thereby impacting millions of lives.
Microsoft IT India (MSIT India) — located in Hyderabad — is the largest IT operations center outside of Microsoft headquarters in Redmond. It is the offshore arm of the Microsoft IT Engineering Divisions, which employs a host of niche technologies towards developing mission-critical business applications for MicrosoftCorporation.
MSIT India employs a pool of talented IT professionals who consider the Centre as a great place to build their career, and help the customers and partners realize their full potential. It’s the state-of-the-art technologies along with the world-class process rigor, which makes it an employer of choice.
MSIT India has grown to deliver almost 50% of Microsoft internal IT applications requirements. Besides, it also manages the organization’s global data centers, corporate network, 10,000+ servers and various other infrastructure management activities from Hyderabad. MSIT India builds and delivers mission critical solutions and services that enable Microsoft to run and manage its business globally, and thereby help Microsoft customers and partners realize their full potential.
Software Engineering @Microsoft:
Roles & Responsibilities:
Software Engineers are primarily responsible for:
o Understanding customer requirements.
o Assisting with project planning, scoping, prioritization.
o Providing estimates; Identifying task ownership.
o Creating simple, flexible and comprehensive designs.
o Providing and soliciting design feedback.
o Writing quality code at source.
o Authoring validation tests; Providing timely issue resolutions
• B. Tech / M. Tech / MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field
• Ability to write clean, well-crafted code with an emphasis on quality, simplicity, durability, and maintainability.
• Consider customer’s perspective and experiences when implementing solutions.
• Demonstrate the ability to deliver tasks on time; also exhibit the ability to adapt to change.
• Provide estimates; author validation tests; provide timely issue resolutions. • Communicate effectively to surface progress, risks and help needed within the project team.
Locations of Operation:
Hyderabad, Bangalore, Noida
NOTE: *Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All shortlisted applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.