SUEZ India is hiring freshers as Mechanical Designer. Candidates from Mechanical Engineering, Civil, Electrical, Computer Science & Electronics Engineering branches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
- Prepare General Arrangement drawings for client approval and shop fabrication.
- Prepare all detail drawings for shop fabrication.
- Provide support to resolve / clarify fabrication or production issues.
- Prepare Bills of Materials and documentation required for procurement.
- Work with Project Engineer and/or structural engineer, provide equipment layout drawing and anchor location drawing
- Participate in process improvements and innovation.
- Perform other design duties as required.
- Ensure policies and procedures are followed as per quality requirements.
- Expertise in SolidWorks including routing and weldments.
- Familiar with ASME B31.1 and B31.3 piping standards.
- Experience with P&I diagrams, industrial piping design, and layout.
- Familiar with AutoCAD (min. AutoCAD 2014).
- Strong drawing and detailing capabilities.
- Proficient in MS-Office (especially MS Excel).
- No. 401/402, RMZ-NXT Campus 1B, 4th Floor, Whitefield Road, Sonnennhalli Village
- Bangalore, KARNATAKA, 56066